WildBerry Travel

 For Bookings Call Sarah: 07708048854


Would you like to work as a driver at WildBerry travel?

You would need a Fylde council private hire drivers license, for which you would need a medical, a DBS check and a knowledge test.

You would need an estate vehicle less than 10 years old which is required to pass the council pit test to obtain a license.

You would be self employed and pay commission per job carried out. For further information please call Carole Greenwood on 0773 999 7070 or email on

A new driver starter pack can be obtained from Fylde council, or by calling 01253 658658.